Game crashing help

Rinzkha

Honorable
Aug 20, 2013
hi, I didnt know where else to post this, I just put together a new gaming computer, and i was astonished, this thing is amazing, it ran BF3 and other demanding games at highest settings with high end fps, but now, all my origin and steam games just crash, it opens up for a split second then crashes, when my American friend ( i am Canadian) took control of my computer via team viewer, all of a sudden if he clicked on it, my games loaded. the first time they were installed it went perfect, but now it really bothers me i cant play any of my games. The only games that load are blizzard games, IE wow, starcraft, D3..... it really troubles me that my others crash, I can post my pc specs if needed.

thanks in advance

JefferyD90

Honorable
Jun 1, 2012
Seems like you need to do 1 of 2 things. Either a clean install of Windows or adjust your RAM timings.

I can tell you if your RAM and motherboard are compatible if you would post model numbers of the two.

Rinzkha

Honorable
Aug 20, 2013
umm, how would i give the model number? my mother board is a asus maximus VI hero, and i have 16gb of g skill ripjaws

Rinzkha

Honorable
Aug 20, 2013
well i see all the g skill ram, but my sticks are two 8gb sticks which i dont see on the list, or maybe im just dumb.

Rinzkha

Honorable
Aug 20, 2013
went into the Bios and saw my voltage was 1.5, but i couldnt figure out where the ram timing was to see if it was correct

JefferyD90

Honorable
Jun 1, 2012
Okay, we are making progress. When you open Newegg do you see where it says that the model number is F3-12800CL10D-16GBXL? So, we need to open the PDF and press CTRL+F and type that in the "Find" field.

And if you do, you will notice it is not in the list. Thus your RAM is not compatible with your motherboard. Please consult Gskill's website and find out what voltage your RAM wants, and what timings it needs. Then go into the BIOS and set them manually. We only pray that that works.