Question Game Crashing

Jul 1, 2020
Hello everybody. I recently bought a XFX RX580 8 gb graphics card(factory new), and vortex 735w psu. I have ryzen 5 3400g cpu, some 2666mHz 8 gb ram, biostar am4 a320mh mobo, etc. I noticed that every single game I have played have been crashing a lot(i also got at least 3 or 4 different bsod-s). For example forza horizon 4 that worked perfectly fine on ultra graphics was crashing randomly, far cry 4, and now sleeping dogs. I am getting really tired of that, that's why I am writing this post. So, does anyone knows what's the problem, and also how to fix this? I have the latest win10 updates, graphics drivers, and chipset drivers. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Jul 1, 2020
Usually, I don't get any messages, my screen just freezes, sound continues or start to stutter, and it drops me to desktop.

Ziadul87

Prominent
Sep 7, 2019
Your problems are very similar to the one in that thread. (sadly, it's me 😢 ). Especially the "Freeze and Crash to desktop " and BSOD.
Does it say "MEMORY MANAGEMENT"/"IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL"/"PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA" or things like these?

Jul 1, 2020
Hmm, I didn't really saw that. I tryed to monitor my system, and noticed that my gpu ussage is dropping from 100% to 0%, I think that can also cause crash, but i don't know what to do..

Ziadul87

Prominent
Sep 7, 2019
Hmm, I didn't really saw that. I tryed to monitor my system, and noticed that my gpu ussage is dropping from 100% to 0%, I think that can also cause crash, but i don't know what to do..
You could try monitoring CPU temperature on MSI Afterburner. Because my CPU easily goes beyond 90°C and I think that's the real issue

Reactions: miske

ASK THE COMMUNITY