[SOLVED] Game Crashing

Jul 1, 2020
Hello everybody. I recently bought a XFX RX580 8 gb graphics card(factory new), and vortex 735w psu. I have ryzen 5 3400g cpu, some 2666mHz 8 gb ram, biostar am4 a320mh mobo, etc. I noticed that every single game I have played have been crashing a lot(i also got at least 3 or 4 different bsod-s). For example forza horizon 4 that worked perfectly fine on ultra graphics was crashing randomly, far cry 4, and now sleeping dogs. I am getting really tired of that, that's why I am writing this post. So, does anyone knows what's the problem, and also how to fix this? I have the latest win10 updates, graphics drivers, and chipset drivers. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Solution
Hmm, I didn't really saw that. I tryed to monitor my system, and noticed that my gpu ussage is dropping from 100% to 0%, I think that can also cause crash, but i don't know what to do..
You could try monitoring CPU temperature on MSI Afterburner. Because my CPU easily goes beyond 90°C and I think that's the real issue

Ziadul87

Reputable
BANNED
Your problems are very similar to the one in that thread. (sadly, it's me 😢 ). Especially the "Freeze and Crash to desktop " and BSOD.
Does it say "MEMORY MANAGEMENT"/"IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL"/"PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA" or things like these?

Jul 1, 2020
Hmm, I didn't really saw that. I tryed to monitor my system, and noticed that my gpu ussage is dropping from 100% to 0%, I think that can also cause crash, but i don't know what to do..

Ziadul87

Reputable
BANNED
You could try monitoring CPU temperature on MSI Afterburner. Because my CPU easily goes beyond 90°C and I think that's the real issue

Reactions: miske
Solution