Question All game freeze and crash without any error ?

Dec 5, 2022
Hi guys,
For the past week I've had problem with all games. Games freeze and shut down to deskop. I record video how to look like: https://youtube.com/shorts/RRS8qIn3IFg?feature=share

What i do:
  • DDU
  • format PC
  • Reset BIOS to default settings (without cmos)
  • uptade BIOS
  • many tests, OCCT, memtest86, Furmark ( No crashes and No errors)
-change Disk from SSD to HDD

Past 2 months i change a CPU. From Amd Ryzen 3 3100 to Ryzen 5 5600x. And i change profile in ram from 2133mhz to 3200mhz (profile 1 im BIOS). But when my game crash i change to default and still no works.
PC specs:
AMD Ryzen 5 5600X ( without OC)
Gigabyte B450M DS3H-CF
NVIDIA GTX 1660 SUPER (No OC)
G.Skill Aegis DDR4 16GB (2x8GB) 3200MHz CL16 XMP2 F4-3200C16D-16GIS
GOODRAM SSD CX400 2,5" 256GB SSDPR-CX400-256
Aerocool PGS VP-550 80Plus Bronze 550W

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Please pass on the BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time. As for your PSU, how old is the unit? Where did you source the installer for the game? The video you've included is for CS/CS:GO, you stated games, what other titles are we talking about here?

format PC
Where did you source the installer for the OS?

Dec 5, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Please pass on the BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time. As for your PSU, how old is the unit? Where did you source the installer for the game? The video you've included is for CS/CS:GO, you stated games, what other titles are we talking about here?

format PC
Where did you source the installer for the OS?

Hi bro!
BIOS Version now: F63c.
I bought this PSU 3 years ago. I tested FIFA 23, Max Payne, CS GO, COD. Fun fact when i stay in CS GO menu game dont crash never. When i going to cs go server game crash in random moment 1-45 min.

Dec 11, 2022
Hi bro!
BIOS Version now: F63c.
I bought this PSU 3 years ago. I tested FIFA 23, Max Payne, CS GO, COD. Fun fact when i stay in CS GO menu game dont crash never. When i going to cs go server game crash in random moment 1-45 min.

Hey Im also having same issue with FIFA 23. It crashes when im in a match with no error message. Did you figure anything out? Really frustrating issue.