Mar 14, 2019
Hi, I play 2 games mostly and I experienced this on both of them, Rocket League and Fortnite. Rocket League is like 2-3 seconds of freeze. But in fortnite, it freezes for 10 seconds once in each round. This wasn't an issue before I upgraded my PC. I only kept my RAM's, HDD's and SSD's from my previous build. But I tried it with different HDD&SSD's and it didn't solve the problem, and I formatted Windows several times. Can my RAM's be the cause of this issue?

edit: I use PC with 2 monitors. And that freeze also happened to me while I was watching something for a few times on my 2nd monitor. But when the game freezes, nothing happens to my videos on my second monitor. This only happens with games.

Specs:
CPU = AMD Ryzen 7 2700
Mobo = Asus Tuf B450 Plus Gaming
RAM = 2x 8 GB DDR4 2133 mhz Kingston HyperX Fury (it wasn't a kit, I bought the second one later, but they have the same serial #)
GPU = INNO3D GTX 1660Ti
SSD = XPG SX8200 Pro 3D NAND NVMe M.2 Ssd
PSU = Everest 600W 80+ Bronze

Last edited:
Solution
Make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard. You may want to runt eh system with only one stick of ram, just for the sake of troubleshooting. You also have a dodgy PSU, which if I were you, wouldn't have it anywhere near a PC.

Lutfij

Titan
Make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard. You may want to runt eh system with only one stick of ram, just for the sake of troubleshooting. You also have a dodgy PSU, which if I were you, wouldn't have it anywhere near a PC.

Solution