Question Game freezes, lags and sound cut off.

Aug 4, 2020
Hello,

Basically I've problem with my pc for the last few weeks. I've been reading the internet doing loads of research tried someways of fixing it but nothing helps.

The problem is whenever I play sometimes my PC decides to lag while I'm in game (happens sometimes) usually after a long day of playing something about 5-6 hours.
Few times it happened straight away whenever I turned the game on or after a while its super random I don't really know how to explain it. At first I thought it would be a gpu problem but I don't think its the case since after playing for a whole day my gpu temperature is reaching max 40 degrees. Then I thought it was a problem with one of the fans not spinning in it my gpu is gtx 980 msi it has 2 fans one of them is spinning all the time and the second one doesn't so I was trying to research it but the answer I was finding most of the times was (it will start spinning whenever the temperature will go higher than 60 degrees) I thought okay maybe that has nothing to do with gpu. So my question is what is causing the problem because it started being so annoying I literally can't play the game. (whenever I restart my PC it seems alright but then will happen again). If you have any questions regarding my problem please ask I will try answering everything. my PC i5 4460 , H81M-S2H, GTX 980 MSi, WINDOWS 10 64-BIT by the way EVERYTHING WAS NORMAL SINCE I HAD THE PC IT JUST STARTED DOING IT FOR FEW WEEKS.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS