Game Freezing/Stutter when on HDD But Is Fine when on SSD

TwinDenis

Distinguished
May 8, 2014
Hi, I have found a possible culprit for my stutter in specific games. I just need some help on the fix.
It turns out when I loaded my game for the first time (I tested using path of exile) it would load for way too long, just to get into the game and sometimes it would show "not responding", after that it will freeze each time something new is loaded, either an enemy or something similar.
The second time I would open the game it wouldn't do that, instead it would load instantly wouldn't freeze on the same places, then I cleared the standby ram memory and reopened the game, it lagged again.
So what I did next was I reinstalled my game to my SSD (which has limited space)
The game loaded instantly this time and didnt have any freezes/stutters while in game.
So now the concern is what caused the game to run poorly on my HDD, normally it shouldnt do that with that game, my previous build didnt have such issues with the same HDDs (I have 2 HDDs, one new and one older, same model).
What I have tired: Changed Sata port, chaned sata cable. The problem doesnt change, also I will include a crystaldiskmark photo to show you my stats.
My HDD Model is: "BarraCuda Hard Drive 2 TB ST2000DM006"
The problem happens on a clean install of windows, installed multiple times,
I think I have the latest drivers up to date according to device manager.
other devices are up to date from the website of each product.

Thanks in advance.

Here are the photos of my testing, Full System Specs can be found here as well:
https://imgur.com/a/xmHqm8O

TwinDenis

Distinguished
May 8, 2014

What do you mean? I never exceed the 4gb usage, my games do not require to. Path of Exile is a very light game to play.
It works better on the SSD, it works worse on my HDD, the write/read speeds are recorded, I have included a link with all the necessary photos, also included the model of my HDD just in case.