Game graphic like Modern warfare ?

Far Race

Honorable
Dec 16, 2013
May i know what the other games like modern warfare 1,2,3 that has great storyline and can be played by low graphic pc? I just only to know what game can be played by my pc ? the game graphic must at least like Modern warfare 3 because my pc can played that game . I set the game to the low setting. Hope all of you can help me find the game and make the list of game.

Solution
Personally i enjoyed the storylines of each game. F.E.A.R has a pretty deep story that you need to pay attention to to understand. Half-Life's story is fairly good, pretty much a story about mankinds strugle in survival. And Wolfenstien is my favorite with an excellent story, i would put them into comparison to any MW game, and i found the MW series to kinda have bad story telling anyways.

Specifically though you will want to get Wolfenstien: The New Order, Half life 2 has better graphics, and F.E.A.R you can play 1,2 and 3 all of them have roughly the same graphics. I would Recommend F.E.A.R over any of them though for your type of playing.

Far Race

Honorable
Dec 16, 2013
I appreciate your answer but my pc cannot play that game because the graphic was very extremely beautiful.. it was much lag ... i had try play just cause2 but it said' your graphic card unsupported'. i I admit my graphic card was cheap . i just want to know what the game will can be played. i play mw3 .it was amazing. the lag are less than sniper ghost warrior which i play just now. so, what game like mw3.

XxLTxX

Honorable
Dec 18, 2013
Personally i enjoyed the storylines of each game. F.E.A.R has a pretty deep story that you need to pay attention to to understand. Half-Life's story is fairly good, pretty much a story about mankinds strugle in survival. And Wolfenstien is my favorite with an excellent story, i would put them into comparison to any MW game, and i found the MW series to kinda have bad story telling anyways.

Specifically though you will want to get Wolfenstien: The New Order, Half life 2 has better graphics, and F.E.A.R you can play 1,2 and 3 all of them have roughly the same graphics. I would Recommend F.E.A.R over any of them though for your type of playing.

Solution