[SOLVED] Game graphics look bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2021
Recently I played games I saw the trees and lands on high and ultra settings It looks Blurry quite not good. Then I open the MSI Afterburner to check my framerates its going over 200 FPS with the high setting and it still looks blurry. Please help what can I do to Fix this issue. I updated my Graphics Driver recently.
My PC specs:
Intel i7 10700k
Asus z490 F Gaming Motherboard
MSI Gaming X Trio Nvidia RTX 3060ti
Samsung SSD M.2 500GB 970 EVO Plus
Power Supply 750w

Reactions: CnaAonda
Solution
Are you perhaps rendering the game at a lower resolution and upscaling?
What about Dynamic Super Resolution? Where you render at a high resolution and downscale.

Might be one of those odd times where you should install Geforce Experience and see what is going on in there.

Lutfij

Titan
We're going to need more details. 750W is the wattage of the unit, or rather the advertised wattage. You will need to include the make and model of the PSU. What game(s) are you referring to? Where did you source the game(s) from? What version of Windows 10 are you on at the time of writing? You might want to try and use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers and then reinstall the latest GPU drivers sourced from Nvidia's support site, manually, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Mar 7, 2021
We're going to need more details. 750W is the wattage of the unit, or rather the advertised wattage. You will need to include the make and model of the PSU. What game(s) are you referring to? Where did you source the game(s) from? What version of Windows 10 are you on at the time of writing? You might want to try and use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers and then reinstall the latest GPU drivers sourced from Nvidia's support site, manually, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.
Power Supply 750w Cooler Master Bronze
I played Games Like: PUBG, COD WarZone, Apex Legends
Source of the Games: Steam, Battle.net.
Windows version: 19043.985

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
DLSS turned on? It can make things more blurry, it is a form of anti-aliasing where it uses previous frames to predict what the next frame should look like rather than re-rendering it. Can lead to artifacts.

With that frame rate, you can probably afford to run a more traditional AA techique.

Mar 7, 2021
DLSS turned on? It can make things more blurry, it is a form of anti-aliasing where it uses previous frames to predict what the next frame should look like rather than re-rendering it. Can lead to artifacts.

With that frame rate, you can probably afford to run a more traditional AA techique.
On PUBG there is no DLSS
I tried DDU but the graphics looks same and blurry. I uninstall the Game then downloaded again but the same problem I'm facing.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Are you perhaps rendering the game at a lower resolution and upscaling?
What about Dynamic Super Resolution? Where you render at a high resolution and downscale.

Might be one of those odd times where you should install Geforce Experience and see what is going on in there.

Reactions: CnaAonda
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.