Question Game Is Freezing/Crashing

Apr 4, 2019
I've been playing Rust over the past couple of months and I have a problem with my game:
Whenever I go into settings my game freezes
Whenever I tab out of my game it freezes when I attempt to get back in the game
Game regularly disconnects me / freezes (More frequent recently)
Side note on the freezing: When I freeze I just wait for the 'Stopped Responding' tab to go away. Once this is gone and I in the game everything from the whole time I have been frozen plays in a bout 5 second (If that makes sense) and my game freezes again but this time it always disconnect me from the server with reasons like 'Stop Responding'. When I disconnect and I am in the server screen my game freezes straight away and it take time before I can rejoin again, when I rejoin my game usually freezes
Game freezes when clicked on in loading screens
Frequent lag spikes
Long load times
I get around 50 FPS on beautiful while my friend with a 1060 6GB gets around 80.
My game is just a mess, non of my other friends have this problem. I currently have a Zotac GTX 1070 Mini and it's suppost to be good for these types of games. I don't usually have this problem with other games and it takes me about 5 minutes to get back into a game after one freeze, this is highly annoying as a lot of the time it happens in fights. I have a Ryzen 5 1600, I am not sure if this is my problem. I do not think it is my SSD (Which I have it downloaded on) as it is fairly new, I think I got it in December but I get very long load times, my friend can load in in about 40 seconds with his SSD and mine takes around 3 with my similar performing SSD. I play my game on simple graphics most of the time and it does not change much if I crank it up or down.
Yes I have updated my drivers
Yes I did try putting my settings on the lowest
My GPU usually runs at 100% when on rather high graphics
PC:
Zotac GTX 1070 Mini
Ryzen 5 1600
8 GB RAM - 2400 Mhz
Sandisk SSD Plus 480GB
1TB Harddrive

Apr 4, 2019
What do you mean by updating the BIOS? And I will try reinstalling the game after I check this video out that's on my problem :p

Metal Messiah.

Prominent
Mar 28, 2019
Is that the ONLY game freezing/crashing on your system, which is Rust, or even other PC titles behave in a similar manner. Try to do a CLEAN re-install of the game, if need be.

Metal Messiah.

Prominent
Mar 28, 2019
I don't usually have this problem with other games

It is the only game that does this for me, I've reinstalled it and I am going to test it out
Then, the issue lies with the GAME itself. Have you tried asking this over at the official RUST forums as well/facepunch ? Also, which PSU are you using to power up your system ?