Question Game lock 30 to 60 fps

Amirul_3

Reputable
Jan 27, 2017
I have asus vivobook intel core i5-6250u.. 3.40ghz.. 8gb ram with gpu mx130... Every game i play fps lock at 30-60fps..and fps drop massively.. And i also facing with stuttering.. Can i know why?.. I already disable vsync on nvidia control panel..

Well for one it's a laptop so even if it has some decent stuff it's quite slower than a computer and it's specs aren't anything amazing. now what model do you have exactly? does your vivobook have a hard drive or ssd? also if it has any of those something that can make games run horrific is if it's low on storage make sure at least 20gb of storage is free. And did these issues just start or not. And what games are you playing on it? you could also run a benchmark at userbenchmark.com with everything closed including background tasks It's just a simple fast benchmark that gives the performance of all parts, it's not the best benchmark but it's the most convenient. it doesn't even take up much space. just post the link here of your results. you don't have to do the benchmark though, but it just gives a good idea at what might be underperforming making it easier to find the issue.