Game Manuals?

G

Anybody know where I can find NEW or POSTED game manuals?
Put all of mine in a nice little box (easy access..) my stupid cat knocked a planter into box while I was away for the holidays and things are growing in there now and I REALLY dont want to look at them, much less touch them....(had a lot of fertilizer and it is VERY smelly too.)
Basically I am looking for my older game manuals like Age of empires, Age of Kings, Starcraft, etc...(The bigger manuals that are needed to explain how to play the game.) If I do decide to trade them one day, it would help if I had a manual of some type.

Thanks in advance.......

FC

HolyGrenade

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2001
Yeah! they're those things you pull out of the box and throw in the bin before you take the cd out of the box.

<font color=red><i>99% of statistics are made up!</i></font color=red>

FatBurger

Illustrious
Welcome to THGC. This is in no way indicative of the advice you can expect in the future :lol:

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>

HolyGrenade

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2001
Sorry. I don't know of any sites that have the manual online but there should be plenty of sites showing tips and tactics for these games. They should also have basic instructions as well. Just search on <A HREF="http://www.google.com" target="_new">google</A>, and loads'o links should pop up.

<font color=red><i>99% of statistics are made up!</i></font color=red>