Game not responding

kingkapps

Commendable
Feb 25, 2018
So out of no where Fortnite became unplayable because when i launch every time it get stuck loading at about 98%. The application itself looks normal with there still is moving things on it but it is not responding according to task manager details. I cannot tab into it or exit it unless through task manager.
I have tried reinstalling the game and launcher several times, verifying the files, running as admin, and running in compatibility mode. Nothing seems to work and i get the same problem i launch it. It started out of no where and i dont think i did anything previously that caused it. This is also the only game that is having problems and everything else works fine.
Please help thanks.

Solution
System specs? If you use NVIDIA try update or roll back video drivers, when i updated drivers i started getting weird problems, and never got them to fix either
Mar 24, 2018
System specs? If you use NVIDIA try update or roll back video drivers, when i updated drivers i started getting weird problems, and never got them to fix either

Solution

kingkapps

Commendable
Feb 25, 2018

i do have nvidia and it is not that, i updated my drivers after i realized it was broken in hopes of that being the solution.