trong62

Reputable
Dec 10, 2017
Windows 10
Amd ryzen 7 1700 cpu
32 gb ram 1200 MHz
MSI B350 Tomahawk motherboard
4095MB nvidia geforce gtx 1080
about 800gb worth of SSD (I am currently running a bit low)

Just downloaded PoE and game stops responding/freezes/quits every 5 minutes or so as the title says, the gpu temperature does get a bit high but nothing that should cause this (around 85c) while the rest of the components stay at around 40c. I don't really play a lot of high end games so I'm not sure if it's a game issue or a hardware one, but I do remember not being able to play warzone consistently because or low vram warnings, I tried to check how much vram PoE consumes and it looked like 1gb of vram and about 3.7 gb ram. I have no idea if this is good or bad. Gpu driver is updated. If anyone have any idea of what I can try to do to fix this I would love to hear it :)

edit: forgot to mention that my monitor is huge, however I do play on 1920x1080 on windowed mode.

Last edited:

trong62

Reputable
Dec 10, 2017
PSU: Make, model, wattage, age, condition?

Source of PoE download?

Stops/Freezing/Quits: Any corresponding errors being captured via Reliability History?

Hi, sorry but I can't find my screwdriver and I have to go to bed so I'll have to give you the make and model tomorrow. As for the age, I believe it's about 3-4 years old. I don't know how good the condition is but I've never struggled with temperatures on this computer. I downloaded PoE directly and that's when this problem first started I have since tried to play it through steam but the problem still concurs.

There are no corresponding errors; no errors at all actually, captured by Reliability History the last couple of days.

edit: I don't know if this is worth mentioning but the music will almost always start going on repeat (as in refreshing every second) 5~ seconds before the disconnect.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS