Question Game (PC) Crashing

Sep 11, 2019
Hello everyone. So, I've recently bought a new PC and it performs well for the most part. I've got one problem and I'd like to ask here for help.
You see, on every startup, my PC is bound to crash a game after a certain time, and after that crash, it runs smoothly with no problem. It doesn't matter which game it is, whether it is Rocket League or Assetto Corsa or even Spyro Reignited Trilogy, it always happen on each startup - the first game I play has to crash one time and afterwards everything is perfectly fine.
Does anyone know anything about this?

My PC:
Motherboard: Biostar A320MH
Processor: Ryzen 3 2200g
Graphics card: Radeon RX 570
RAM: 8GB
Power Supply: 650W

Sep 11, 2019
Can you post the event log entry for the crash?
Mate, I didn't reply this long because I was actually trying all this time to make the crash happen so that I can give to you the file. I have a full list of event logs and i don't know which one is for the daily crash, so I've been trying to make the new one to happen and just send you the one on the top (newest) but with no luck...or is it actually a good luck? The crashing is gone for whatever reason. I will have to wait for the next crash to occur before I can continue on this thread. Sorry about all this.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS