[SOLVED] game performance

Pedro sachez

Great
Jan 22, 2020
i have a intel i3 3240 and rx 550 4gb oc my system should make easy work of league of legends but no i prefer to play at very low settings because my eyes prefer the way it looks but its incredibly choppy and laggy i think because its cpu bound and cpu is <Mod Edit> then i found the perfect graphics where its not choppy and i like the way it looks;character quality high everything else on very low and shadows off but the framerate is too low than it should be can anyone tell me why?

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
i have a intel i3 3240 and rx 550 4gb oc my system should make easy work of league of legends but no i prefer to play at very low settings because my eyes prefer the way it looks but its incredibly choppy and laggy i think because its cpu bound and cpu is <Mod Edit> then i found the perfect graphics where its not choppy and i like the way it looks;character quality high everything else on very low and shadows off but the framerate is too low than it should be can anyone tell me why?
Well, it's a 7-year-old budget processor perhaps it is time to put it out to pasture so to speak.
Well, it's a 7-year-old budget processor perhaps it is time to put it out to pasture so to speak.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution