Game program remapped keyboard

The letter UIOPJKLNM and 0 were remapped by the
installation of a game program. Despite uninstalling the
game I cannot restore the input of the keyboard. Control
panel still reflects the original keyboard language
settings. Help!

bgw

On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 07:29:54 -0700, bgwatson wrote:

> The letter UIOPJKLNM and 0 were remapped by the
> installation of a game program. Despite uninstalling the
> game I cannot restore the input of the keyboard. Control
> panel still reflects the original keyboard language
> settings. Help!
>
> bgw

What kind of output are you getting from those keys? If you are getting
numbers, this is most likely the "number pad" function that is built in on
most laptops. Usually this gets turned off by pressing the Function key +
the NumLock key.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User