[SOLVED] Game recommendations for my low spec pc?

Sep 14, 2019
Would Like to know of some games that will run at 720p@60 On this pc
(If you tell me to upgrade hardware then your obviously answering the question with an answer that doesnt matter)
Core 2 Quad q9450(overclocked to 3.00Ghz
Gtx 260
6gb Corsair dominator(working on getting 8gb)
1600x900 monitor @ 60Hz( i will play at 720p if necessary)

Solution
is 'Foxhole' anything you might be interested in?

I know you don't wanna hear this but, pick yourself a 750ti card, it will make a huge difference. It might need a bigger power supply tho... You're looking at a 200$ upgrade.

Richard_68

Reputable
Dec 31, 2015

I know you don't wanna hear this but, pick yourself a 750ti card, it will make a huge difference. It might need a bigger power supply tho... You're looking at a 200$ upgrade.

Solution
Sep 14, 2019

thanks for the reccomendation on the upgrade, i might consider it if i get cash for xmas
And im 14 so its kinda hard to get a job

Richard_68

Reputable
Dec 31, 2015
I think you're looking at games like Medal of Honor, Call of Duty, Gods and Generals, Battlefield, Delta Force, Ghost Recon... early installments. There's also an old game called Operation Flashpoint, now known as Arma.

I don't know about free, back in those days i pirated all my games, garrrrr.

This is a beautiful game btw
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDkqQjyI6FY

dunno if you can run it. (get that 750ti)

also i dont know if any of these run the resolutions and specs you want... just tryana help

Sep 14, 2019
I think you're looking at games like Medal of Honor, Call of Duty, Gods and Generals, Battlefield, Delta Force, Ghost Recon... early installments. There's also an old game called Operation Flashpoint, now known as Arma.

I don't know about free, back in those days i pirated all my games, garrrrr.

This is a beautiful game btw
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDkqQjyI6FY

dunno if you can run it. (get that 750ti)

also i dont know if any of these run the resolutions and specs you want... just tryana help
thanks but i think im going to have to wait until i have money to buy a new card

Richard_68

Reputable
Dec 31, 2015
I'm not staff, sorry. All im saying is you should look at your CPU because buying better card will put even more strain on the CPU.

Apparently you can play Fortnite on low setting, i believe it's free.

Last edited: