Jan 3, 2021
My pc specs: Windows 10 Pro 64bit-Gtx 1650S-i3 9100f-8gb of ram 2400mhz(no XMP)

hi just created an account to post this.

I play Rainbow Six Siege with the setup above and get around 180 FPS average on an samsung 75hz non-freesync non-gsync monitor.

My game feels very smooth and without screen tearing (no vsync or capping) after updating to the most recent version of Windows, but after few days it starts to feel stuttering with screen tearing with the same FPS average (no fps drop), why it happens?
I haven't messed with any windows service or program or setting or ... and made sure it's all the same after few days.
To make sure it's not just a coincidence I did a clean Install of same windows version and it felt so smooth again for few days. If someone can explain to me why it happens it would be so good so I can prevent it from stuttering and feeling screen tearing.

P.S. I thought might be something to do with shaders cache or windows created temp files but it doesn't have anything to do with that (Tested), pls experts I'm refreshing this hoping for a correct answer :D

Reactions: TachankaMain
Jan 4, 2021
Same here, i always play siege without a single lag. But today I just found out that it screen tears a lot. I checked the graphic settings and display, but I don’t have a clue what actually happened. It supposed to run in average of 200 fps. Now it‘s just awful and unplayabLe.

Jan 3, 2021
Same here, i always play siege without a single lag. But today I just found out that it screen tears a lot. I checked the graphic settings and display, but I don’t have a clue what actually happened. It supposed to run in average of 200 fps. Now it‘s just awful and unplayabLe.
Hope we find something