game starts having freezes after playing for a while

Oct 27, 2018
I play a lot of Overwatch and I've had this issue for a while where after playing maybe 30-60 minutes the game starts having these mini-freezes. Sometimes the game even freezes for a full second or more. I have no issues for the first 30-60 minutes, smooth 120-144fps (I have capped it at 144) with medium settings. And even when the freezing starts I still have like smooth fps outside the freezing (however the freezing is so frequent it becomes unplayable). After restarting the game everything works fine again.

I don't have this issue with any other games. I have tested for overheating but everything seems normal (gpu is always less than 80°C and cpu is always less than 60°C). I have optimized windows 10 for gaming (on basic level at least). I also have monitored my cpu/gpu/disk usage and I can't see any huge differences between when the game is working and when it's freezing (except cpu usage is bit higher and spikes to 100 more often). I have tried most things that Overwatch forums suggest. I have reinstalled the game multiple times too. One thing I haven't tried is full windows 10 fresh reinstall but it's gonna take some work to do so I guess this is my final try to solve it before that.

PC specs:
Windows 10 64-bit
Intel Skylake i5-6600, LGA1151, 3,3GHz, 6MB
8GB(2x4GB) DDR4 2666 MHz
GeForce GTX 1060

Help is very much needed and appreciated!