Question Games sticks while playing ?

OMGiTxREALHASSAN

Reputable
Jun 28, 2019
I have a Radeon HD 7777 GHz edition and it sticks while playing games. On other games like CS:GO & Fall Guys it immediately starts working fine but for VALORANT it sticks and never starts again. I can still hear my team mates talking but no other game sound, nor do I hear my self walk and stuff and after this I gotta force close the PC and restart it again.
It only does this once and when I restart the PC it doesn't 't stick again until I shut down the PC and restart again, and the same circle repeats.

Go to settings, system, advanced system settings, under performance hit the settings tab, go to advanced tab, while on that page make sure the best performance for programs is checked off, then go down to virtual memory and click on change tab, if the computer is managing paging file system go down to the bottom of the page and tell me what numbers are in the : Minimum allowed : Recommended: Currently Allocated.

OMGiTxREALHASSAN

Reputable
Jun 28, 2019
Go to settings, system, advanced system settings, under performance hit the settings tab, go to advanced tab, while on that page make sure the best performance for programs is checked off, then go down to virtual memory and click on change tab, if the computer is managing paging file system go down to the bottom of the page and tell me what numbers are in the : Minimum allowed : Recommended: Currently Allocated.
Its around 4096mbs.

TRENDING THREADS