Game Stutter 60 FPS please help

SexyMcWaffle

Reputable
Sep 5, 2015
I can run every game at 60 fps fine. But lately the game has been stuttering. It's like I'm perfectly fine then every few seconds the game will just ski/stutter. IT happens constantly and less than every 5 seconds. Its's so annoying. When I put all the graphics to low or ultra high it never changes the problem. I can still run 60 fps smoothly, it's just that it randomly stutters constantly. Please help. And yes this occurs across any game I play.
Specs:
[http://imgur.com/77TqzWC]

SexyMcWaffle

Reputable
Sep 5, 2015

I looked around on the internet for good temperatures for pcs and my temperature is in the right range. maybe im stupid and this int what youre talking about but would there be any other solutions

The temperature you show is 81 degrees celcius. I assume that is the temperature when you are playing, not idle. It probably goes even higher than that (use HWInfo or HWMonitor).

It seems like heat-throttling. I assume you are using the stock cooler. If so, try wiping off old thermal paste an applying new paste - look at a video of how to do that. See if that helps.

SexyMcWaffle

Reputable
Sep 5, 2015

that picture was form a while ago i factory new my pc about 2 months ago and the temperature dropped significantly to around 50 most of the time. ill redownload speccy and check again real quick but the amd control thing says 50.

nevermind idk what i was looking at but speccy says its like 100 degrees so ill try the thermal paste