Question Game Stuttering On Semi Med End PC

May 28, 2019
Both your CPU as well as your GPU are prone to show stutter with a lot of games because a lot of games are crapilly coded.
Search for individual fixes for each game or just raise your quality settings to get lower FPS but smoother gameplay.
Ive looked for fixes for each game and have raised the quality settings, and nothing is working, i have a friend who has an i3 and a 750 ti and less ram but still has way better performance than me on the same game.

iMatty

Honorable
Mar 14, 2019
What kind of games you have? OR trying to play, you pretty much have the same CPU as mine.
EDIT:
i noticed that you have 14GB of ram? am guessing that you matched different sets of rams to get that?
That could be an issue as well.. ram is a pretty important deal in gaming.

May 28, 2019
What kind of games you have? OR trying to play, you pretty much have the same CPU as mine.
EDIT:
i noticed that you have 14GB of ram? am guessing that you matched different sets of rams to get that?
That could be an issue as well.. ram is a pretty important deal in gaming.
Yes i miss matched the ram, my memory goes about to 60-80% in garrys mod and thats the main game i play, i dont stutter in gta but do in gmod, siege, rust terribly, and some other games.