Question Game won't launch on Origin

Jarvy99

Reputable
Jun 19, 2019
Hey everybody,
So I just recently downloaded frostpunk from the origin store. I went to launch the game it minimizes origin thinks for about 10 seconds and then origin just pops back up as if nothing as ever happened. I have tried updating, repairing, reinstalling, moving too another SSD. So I am clueless why this is happening, every other origin game will load up fine and run perfect. This game will just not even launch for a second itv just goes to load it and then stops with no error messages or prompts too say anything has occurred. Please help.

Aug 2, 2019
Hey everybody,
So I just recently downloaded frostpunk from the origin store. I went to launch the game it minimizes origin thinks for about 10 seconds and then origin just pops back up as if nothing as ever happened. I have tried updating, repairing, reinstalling, moving too another SSD. So I am clueless why this is happening, every other origin game will load up fine and run perfect. This game will just not even launch for a second itv just goes to load it and then stops with no error messages or prompts too say anything has occurred. Please help.

Be interested in if you found a solution. I've tried the same as you so far.

You should go to the origin for tech support. https://help.ea.com/ Technical Support

EA support are no good, the game isn't even on their platform list in the help/contact us section...:cautious: