• Hey there, Guest! Share your idea for a new trophy in the forums and win bragging rights and a $100 Amazon gift card! Check out the New Community Trophy Contest here!
  • Pardon our dust as we work on some regularly scheduled forum maintenance. You may notice some missing features during this time. Thank you for your patience!

game

Gareeth wrote:
> ~Kerry~ wrote:
>
>>http://www.neopets.com/games/typingterror.phtml
>

> Sheesh and I thought I was good at typing.
>
> Gareeth

I came quite high, and I only use 2 fingers too. Made me dizzy. Like
said by somone else: I cant play them all in one go, but need to take
some hours in between.

Henny