Gamecore Pipes PC Games to your TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

griffed88

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2008
...or you could just get an hdmi cable and hook it to your tv from your video card? Maybe I'm missing the point? I already have my computer hooked to my tv and have a 360 controller attached to it if i feel like using one.

I guess I could see its use if you want your comp in another room, but you could just get a really long hdmi cable and do that. Which will most likely be a much cheaper option.

[citation][nom]griffed88[/nom]...or you could just get an hdmi cable and hook it to your tv from your video card? Maybe I'm missing the point? I already have my computer hooked to my tv and have a 360 controller attached to it if i feel like using one.I guess I could see its use if you want your comp in another room, but you could just get a really long hdmi cable and do that. Which will most likely be a much cheaper option.[/citation]
I agree however there is some what of a market for this. I have a 55" LCD in my living room and I have a HUGE (HAF 932) watercooled rig, and it's a PITA to move it downstairs just to game on the 50".

yang

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
i for one do not have any hdmi cables long enough to connect my gaming rig from my study room to my bedroom and it's definitly not easy to carry a water cooled corsair obsidian rig from room to room all the time. this is definitely a useful invention. kudos to the inventor and I'll be the first to buy one.

Gin Fushicho

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2009
It would be nice if I could just have a little converter box to use both sound and video in my entertainment room , moving the 30 Lb computer is not an issue.

liquidsnake718

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2009
useless... just download games and connect it to your hdtv... same thing.... one might even get dut off or something if bandwidth is too high with internet traffic

G

the long-range version offers up to 200 feet,

must be a little slow today - my first thought was 'bloody hell! Just how big are these televisions??'

zak_mckraken

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2004
[citation][nom]cyb[/nom]i see this solution having some input lag[/citation]
My thoughts at first, but then again, would it be very different from a regular wireless controler?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS