GameCube downloads

Someone

can anyone tell how to download gamecube games and how to copy and get them to work on gamecube?

thanks

<someone@somedomain.com.invalid> wrote in message news:0RvWd.7825$tg2.2646@fe11.lga...
> can anyone tell how to download gamecube games and how to copy and get them to work on gamecube?
>
> thanks

www.lemonparty.org

menu boy wrote in alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube:

(URL snipped)

Next time, *do* warn us when you put up a non-worksafe link, OK? Some
people like to browse NGs from their work PCs, and stuff like the link you
posted could get them fired -- or worse.

Come to think of it, it could also get *you* in trouble....

<scrubs browser and Internet caches>

<PLONK>

--
Glenn Shaw
Indianapolis, IN USA

jwmail wrote in alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube:

> Why would you foolishly click on an obviously BS link?

It was too early in the morning, and I wasn't thinking. Shame on me.

> Also, your work allows you to browse Gamecube's NG??
> LMAO, don't forget to tell your boss that.

Who said *I* was? I just said that *some* people may be reading newsgroups
at work. *I DON'T!* I keep my work-related browsing and my personal
browsing strictly segregated, thank you very much.

As for my Comcast account, it's my personal account. My employers have
absolutely nothing to do with it (except that the paycheck I get from them
helps to pay for it).

And as for your rather impolitic attitude towards my post, I have only this
to say:

<PLONK>
--
Glenn Shaw
Indianapolis, IN USA
To reply by e-mail, delete NOSPAM and transpose CAST and NET

someone@somedomain.com.invalid wrote:
> can anyone tell how to download gamecube games and how to copy and get them to work on gamecube?
>
> thanks

Get a job and buy the games, don't be a free-loader.

--

Hey

> As for my Comcast account, it's my personal account. My employers have
> absolutely nothing to do with it (except that the paycheck I get from them
> helps to pay for it).

so what is your problem, a good worker should not use nintendo newsgroups
at work. They should do their job they are paid for.

Of course the pic was not very nice. Next Time they should spend some more
bucks and order young (18+) blond actors for their picture shooting.

> <PLONK>

Plonk me too, plonk the whole Group :O)

Chris

"Christoph Kögler" <cronoz@gmx.de> wrote in message
> Hey
>
>> As for my Comcast account, it's my personal account. My employers have
>> absolutely nothing to do with it (except that the paycheck I get from
>> them
>> helps to pay for it).
>
> so what is your problem, a good worker should not use nintendo newsgroups
> at work. They should do their job they are paid for.

....ummm you have heard of lunch breaks ?