GameCube-only games?

Hi,

I got a GameCube as a gift recently and I want to pick up some games. I
already have a PS2 so I'd like some suggestions on games which are
exclusive to GameCube.

Your expertise is appreciated!
~ Lauren

Animal Crossing
Paper Mario
Super Smash Bros. : Melee

and although it's short, I recently replayed Luigis Mansion, and it's
just so damn A&A
(Addictive and Adorable)

"Lauren the Ravishing" <lauren_the_ravishing@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I got a GameCube as a gift recently and I want to pick up some games. I
> already have a PS2 so I'd like some suggestions on games which are
> exclusive to GameCube.
>
> Your expertise is appreciated!
> ~ Lauren

Resident Evil 4 - Fantastic Game
Zelda The Wind Waker
Pikmin 1 & 2

Those should get you going for now.

> Resident Evil 4 - Fantastic Game
> Zelda The Wind Waker
> Pikmin 1 & 2

Metroid Prime (and MP 2, though I haven't played that yet)
Eternal Darkness
Viewtful Joe

-Miles
--
Suburbia: where they tear out the trees and then name streets after them.

Miles Bader wrote in rec.games.video.nintendo:

<about GameCube-exclusive titles>

> Viewtful Joe

VJ has been available for the PlayStation 2 since last August 24th, so
it's no longer a CGN exclusive.

I can add a few more GCN exclusives, though:

- Zelda Four Swords Adventures
- Starfox Assault
- Mario Party 4-6

--
Glenn Shaw • Indianapolis, IN USA
To reply by e-mail, remove "nospam" and swap "cast" and "net"

"Glenn Shaw" <togusa@nospamcomnet.cast> wrote in message
> Miles Bader wrote in rec.games.video.nintendo:
>
> <about GameCube-exclusive titles>
>
>> Viewtful Joe
>
> VJ has been available for the PlayStation 2 since last August 24th, so
> it's no longer a CGN exclusive.
>
> I can add a few more GCN exclusives, though:
>
> - Zelda Four Swords Adventures
> - Starfox Assault
> - Mario Party 4-6

Except Starfox Assault is a pretty average game, I wouldnt bother with it at
all.