[Gamefiles wanted] Where is the SpringThing2003 ??

Hello,

the games of the SpringThing2003 can be found in the IF-archive:
ftp://ftp.ifarchive.org/if-archive/games/mini-comps/SpringThing2003/

But where are the games of the SpringThing2002? I could only find
the winner ("Tinseltown Blues") here:
http://www.springthing.net/2002/index.htm

I couldn't find the other entries (not even their names).
Can anybody help?

Thank you,
Peer

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 12:13:42 -0800, Peer Schaefer said to the parser:

> Hello,
>
> the games of the SpringThing2003 can be found in the IF-archive:
> ftp://ftp.ifarchive.org/if-archive/games/mini-comps/SpringThing2003/
>
> But where are the games of the SpringThing2002? I could only find the
> winner ("Tinseltown Blues") here:
> http://www.springthing.net/2002/index.htm
>
> I couldn't find the other entries (not even their names). Can anybody
> help?

If you found Tinseltown Blues, then you found the game that was so good it
managed to win FIRST, SECOND and THIRD place!

Chip was also the only entrant out of the 14 intents to submit a game.
http://tinyurl.com/6ewld

Michael

Sorry I missed this thread earlier.

> But where are the games of the SpringThing2002? I could only find the
> winner ("Tinseltown Blues") here:
> http://www.springthing.net/2002/index.htm

I just updated http://www.springthing.net/2002/index.htm to make this
clearer. As Michael Coyne said, there was only one entry that year.

> the games of the SpringThing2003 can be found in the IF-archive:
> ftp://ftp.ifarchive.org/if-archive/games/mini-comps/SpringThing2003/>

This seems to raise another point... my site's download links presently
point to Baf's Guide, which I think by default points people to
http://mirror.ifarchive.org, which isn't working right now.

So I made another change. Check this out...

Old: http://www.springthing.net/2003/index.htm
New: http://www.springthing.net/2003/index2.htm
I don't know which way is better. Comments?

Greg