GAMEROOM DECO: arcade based board games

Looking to add to my game room deco of arcade based board games.
These are the board games like monopoly,candyland, ect.
I have pac-man,centipede,zaxxon,frogger, and several others.
What I dont have is:
Super Mario Bros. (Milton Bradley)
Defender (PArker Bros,I think)
Joust(??)
Jungle Hunt(M.B.)

If anyone has any of these, or knows a source, Let me know.
Thanks, Rob
videorob@surewest.net.

Sweet. Have any pics of these, since I haven't seen
a few of those (board games) before?

Scott C.