Games always crash (RX580, Ryzen 2400g, ASUS a320mk)

Jan 13, 2019
I have a PC with windows 10, an Ryzen 2400G, a asus a320mK motherboard and a RX 580 video card.
My problem is: the PC just doesnt play games, it always crash, sometimes is the video card, sometimes is the windows, most I can play is a few minutes. The drivers are up to date both of the motherboard(the BIOS) and the video card, the windows was reinstalled a couple times.

Now the worst part I sent the motherboard to the store back to be tested and they say there is no problem with it, the video card was tested in a friend PC and it worked, I have no idea what is going on.

I read about the ryzen problem with motherboards but since my BIOS is uptodate idk if thats the case, I read about the ryzen problems with a dedicated GPU where they drop the frames compared to a another CPU that doesnt have APU, but I couldnt find anything about what is happening to my PC if anyone has a sugestion I apreciate

Jan 13, 2019

The power supply is 650w.

and yes it was wiped out cause it didnt had anything

Jan 13, 2019

I dont think its overheating cause even in games with lower requirements it happens, yesterdar I put PES 2018 and the game didnt even started before crashing