[SOLVED] Games and Pc crashing

Apr 9, 2020
Almost every day my games crash randomly, and sometimes my pc too, windows up to date, my drivers are up to date, and no components failure that I know of, what can I try?

Solution
It could be a System problem. Somewhere down the line a windows file or so got corrupted.
Ive had this happen where Payday 2 would crash my system and then 3 other games got infected with the curse aswell.

Have you tried reinstalling windows?
That fixed my problem, however I did have to sacrifice all of my files as I did a clean reinstall.

For me it would just shut off the system completely, not even a blue screen or anything just an instant shut off. Reinstalling windows usually fixed most things.
Apr 9, 2020
When the game is crashing it it to dekstop but when pc is crashing, it says "your pc ran into problem..."
I7 8700K
16GB ram BLE8G4D30AEEA.K16F
GTX 1070
ST2000DM001 [hard drive]
Toshiba Q300 [hard drive]

Apr 9, 2020
It could be a System problem. Somewhere down the line a windows file or so got corrupted.
Ive had this happen where Payday 2 would crash my system and then 3 other games got infected with the curse aswell.

Have you tried reinstalling windows?
That fixed my problem, however I did have to sacrifice all of my files as I did a clean reinstall.

For me it would just shut off the system completely, not even a blue screen or anything just an instant shut off. Reinstalling windows usually fixed most things.

Solution