Question Games and Programs crashing on startup

IIPhoenixII

Commendable
Feb 25, 2017
Hello, recently in the past two weeks I have noticed a lot of my programs are crashing upon start up:
CS:GO - This is where I first noticed the issue, The app would begin to start and then just crash - No report.
Chrome: I have only noticed this today, but this now seems to crash upon startup.
Windows Settings: As I was diving through my settings, looking for troubleshooters and system checkers (to no avail-) started crashing.
Whenever one of these crash, all my apps will crash - everything I have open, i.e While playing CS:GO I usually have OBS open (to record/stream) and Discord, each of these will close. - I got an error report earlier that I cannot get back, but from what I remember it was a memory (RAM) issue, but I can't get this report up again, even after they crash again.

AMD Ryzen 5 2600X
Zotac GTX 1060 -6gb
Kingston 120gb SSD (Where my copy of windows is, along where most of the apps crashing are stored here )
1TB Samsung HDD
Asus ROG STRIX B350-F Socket AM4
HyperX FURY DDR4 16 GB RAM Kit 16 GB (2 x 8 GB ) - The most important.

I've never had this issue before and it's very odd that it does this, if anyone can help and needs more information - I'm a noob on PC(kinda) I'll be happy to give you more details.