Jul 23, 2022
Hello everyone!

Recently, I have swapped my motherboard. From a gigabyte b450m ds3h to a MSI mag x570s torpedo max. After swapping the motherboard, I have noticed that a few of my games are crashing at some point when playing. The two games ive been playing since the swap are overwatch and Hunt: Showdown. These games seem to crash quite abit. Another game which crashed was Uno. It happens in the most random moments, could be in the middle of the game or in the menu. Its really frustrating when it happens in the middle of PVP.

I am up to date on BIOS updates, GPU updates and drivers in general. Windows is also most up to date.

I have no idea what else I can do software wise. The BIOS is pretty much all default, maybe there is a bios option I am missing or something?

Preferably I would like to avoid a windows reinstall!

My specs are:

Ryzen 7 2700x
RTX 3070
Corsair vengeance 32gb 3200 (ran at 2933 cause windows wont boot the normal speed)
750w corsair PSU RM750
My games are either on my Saberant 1tb NVMe SSD (C drive) or on my samsung evo sata SSD
Windows 11

kanewolf

Titan
Hello everyone!

Recently, I have swapped my motherboard. From a gigabyte b450m ds3h to a MSI mag x570s torpedo max. After swapping the motherboard, I have noticed that a few of my games are crashing at some point when playing. The two games ive been playing since the swap are overwatch and Hunt: Showdown. These games seem to crash quite abit. Another game which crashed was Uno. It happens in the most random moments, could be in the middle of the game or in the menu. Its really frustrating when it happens in the middle of PVP.

I am up to date on BIOS updates, GPU updates and drivers in general. Windows is also most up to date.

I have no idea what else I can do software wise. The BIOS is pretty much all default, maybe there is a bios option I am missing or something?

Preferably I would like to avoid a windows reinstall!

My specs are:

Ryzen 7 2700x
RTX 3070
Corsair vengeance 32gb 3200 (ran at 2933 cause windows wont boot the normal speed)
750w corsair PSU RM750
My games are either on my Saberant 1tb NVMe SSD (C drive) or on my samsung evo sata SSD
Windows 11
You might like to avoid a Windows install, but it always recommended with a motherboard swap.