Question Games are crashing after new upgrade.

Jun 11, 2019
Upgraded my CPU to Ryzen 3 2200G, 32G of Patriot DDR4 Ram, and ASRock B450 Pro4 as well as Windows 10.

My "Ultra" 550W PSU, SSD and NVIDIA GTX 660ti remain from what I originally had.

Previously with my older computer I had no issues of crashing what so ever. However, upon this upgrade the problems initially started with "Rendering Device has been lost" while playing Overwatch. Recently, I started playing Mordhau on Steam and there are times when I can play for quite a while with no crashes or today for example, when the game crashed 2 times as soon as I hit the class selection screen in game.

I have flashed the most recent BIOS, updated the GPU drivers to the most recent available and installed HWinfo to check temps while playing.

GPU reached a max of 64c and CPU 44.1 at the time of the crash.

I'm not really sure where to go from here aside from a fresh windows install which Id like to avoid if someone has any information that could help me figure this out.

Jun 11, 2019
Ram is (2x8) x2 kit.

PSU is Ultra, Model ULT-H550W

PSU replacement was going to be my first plan of attack, especially because I was going to upgrade GPU in near future.