Question Games are crashing after upgrade

Nov 28, 2022
Hello
Recently i got a 3060ti and i noticed there was a massive bottleneck so i upgraded by cpu and mobo. It worked for a while then all games crash at launching. i sent in the cpu and mobo for a new set and issues are still happening. i tried switching gpus to one i know works and im still getting the issue. i get errors like Rendering device lost (overwatch 2) direct x error in bf2042. I have tried a lot of things like uninstalling and reinstalling drivers. clean windows install. updating bios, and so far nothing has worked.

3060ti
B550m A Wifi II
ryzen 5 4500
2 x 8gb ram 2400 mhz
600 watt psu

Hello
Recently i got a 3060ti and i noticed there was a massive bottleneck so i upgraded by cpu and mobo. It worked for a while then all games crash at launching. i sent in the cpu and mobo for a new set and issues are still happening. i tried switching gpus to one i know works and im still getting the issue. i get errors like Rendering device lost (overwatch 2) direct x error in bf2042. I have tried a lot of things like uninstalling and reinstalling drivers. clean windows install. updating bios, and so far nothing has worked.

3060ti
B550m A Wifi II
ryzen 5 4500
2 x 8gb ram 2400 mhz
600 watt psu
What 600 watt PSU?

The 3060 new or used?