Question Games are extremely jittery when I turn my camera/ character

Jul 14, 2022
I'm having issues with jittering/stuttering when I turn my character/camera in video games. When the camera is static, everything looks great, but as soon as I move, no matter how quickly, everything on screen jitters and blurs to the point where it's nearly impossible to resolve what is on screen until I stop moving again. The most notable example I can give is, when playing squad, if I turn my character to the left, there will be a halo around everything, but on the right side. It's like a trail of the mesh is left behind, but it's semi transparent. I've been testing on both Squad and Apex. I honestly don't even know where to start, but I have been trying to figure out even what this problem is called. Artifacts, micro-stutter, low fps, response times issue descriptions don't seem to match up with the problems I am having. Please help, games are almost impossible to play. I just ran a userbenchmark test and it looks like my RAM and CPU are underperforming.

A list of things I have tried
-Different monitor, variable response and refresh rates
-Different ports, HDMI, DP cables
-Different games (Squad~60-80 fps avg, Apex~ 165 fps avg) with a variety of settings, including V-sync on/off, AA, AO, framecaps, etc.
- Checked all connections from PSU
-Overclocking CPU/GPU
-Driver rollbacks

Hardware and UserBenchmarks
UserBenchmarks: Game 91%, Desk 81%, Work 89%
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 - 72.4%
GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ AMD RX 6700-XT - 124.6%
SSD: Samsung 860 Evo 1TB - 95.8%
SSD: (Samsung 860 Evo 500GB) Microsoft Storage Space Device 497GB - 120.4%
RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 3200 C16 2x8GB - 64.4%
MBD: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX (MS-7C02)

EVGA Supernova 650 G5 PSU