Games are lagging

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEEPESH MANI

Prominent
May 18, 2017
Hi friends. I have high end pc . But the games start lagging.
I have Asus m5a99fx mother board
- Asus 970gtx
- 8gb ram
- 500gb 5600rpm
- 550w SMPS
I have read many solution and I did. I have checked in YouTube but still that lagging is not going in my computer. So I need ur help. If I want to change any in this list I do. Help me . THANKS

jungle14man

Commendable
Feb 8, 2017
You can try overclocking or updating drivers, you could also have a virus, they can cause games to lag, I recommend you download avast and do a full system scan. But is is probably outdated drivers.

Updating drivers is always a good thing to do. However, before we decide if there is a problem we need to know what game you are trying to run and at what settings. For all we know, he is trying to run a poorly optimized game that no one runs well.

http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html
Run open hardware monitor while playing, watch what the cpu/gpu temps get to. Also, when not in a game what % load is your cpu/gpu?
If you run task manager, what is your cpu/ram/disk/network usage looking like at idle (Not running anything)

I think it's either heat causing thermal throttling, or a virus/program using too much resources in the background.
If your cpu is getting hot, is your computer dusty?

DEEPESH MANI

Prominent
May 18, 2017
in Task manager it normally shows CPUs - 1or2 RAM - 15% disk - 90%
CPU is clean and neat. no problem in that i have bought new cabinet for my pc and i cleaned.
some time it shows LOW ON MEMORY. any issues in that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS