games are not running

jamwal

Honorable
Jul 13, 2013
sir/mam
my games are not running.. all the games shows error mesg.
only windows own games are are currently running..
why is this happening

Solution

You have more than just a game issue, it's a virus issue. Run a rescue disk scan using the disks you can make, I like the Avira Antivir rescue disk, AVG also has one. Also run Malwarebytes and do a full scan. Once your system is cleaned up, go to the vendor support page for your PC or video card maker if it's an add on card and get the drivers from there, install them again.

kratosbellic

Distinguished
May 6, 2011
can u be more specific, what kind of error, or only one in all games.../what are your specs......trying updating your gpu drivers/reinstalling them.........or there is a virus in your pc...try scanning your computer

jamwal

Honorable
Jul 13, 2013

jamwal

Honorable
Jul 13, 2013
pc shows the same error for all games.... n I m also unable to find gpu drivers... there is no such option in my control panel...
and virus is also interrupting... I think my antivirus is also not working properly

kratosbellic

Distinguished
May 6, 2011

Please specify you error(whole message), tell me which gpu and anit-virus you have, update you ant-virus if it is original

You have more than just a game issue, it's a virus issue. Run a rescue disk scan using the disks you can make, I like the Avira Antivir rescue disk, AVG also has one. Also run Malwarebytes and do a full scan. Once your system is cleaned up, go to the vendor support page for your PC or video card maker if it's an add on card and get the drivers from there, install them again.

Solution