Games aren't displaying properly

Solution
In the middle game it appears you have Stereoscopic mode forced on in the NVidia Control Panel. At least that's what happened to me and it looks the same.

Either turn it off (if that's the problem) or try doing a CLEAN INSTALL of the latest NVidia drivers which should reset the default settings.

NVidia Control Panel-> Stereoscopic 3D (see if it's checked; if so uncheck and save)

As for the ERROR: You can Google that but it appears related to the Printer so not sure what's going on there.
In the middle game it appears you have Stereoscopic mode forced on in the NVidia Control Panel. At least that's what happened to me and it looks the same.

Either turn it off (if that's the problem) or try doing a CLEAN INSTALL of the latest NVidia drivers which should reset the default settings.

NVidia Control Panel-> Stereoscopic 3D (see if it's checked; if so uncheck and save)

As for the ERROR: You can Google that but it appears related to the Printer so not sure what's going on there.

Solution

Taylor Lewis

Reputable
Nov 26, 2014

I couldn't find stereoscopic 3d in the nvidia control channel but I found a way to cut it off ingame by pressing control and t at the same time, thanks sir!