Question Games crash constantly but windows runs fine

Feb 1, 2020
I've been having this issue for a few weeks now just one day I started getting crashes in overwatch and went through a bunch of stuff trying to get my game to work I ended up reinstalling windows completely wiping everything and I'm still having problems and now it's on other games as well I've tried a different gpu just to make sure it wasn't that and I'm still having the issue the error code that comes up is a problem with the game not being able to access something on my computer I've read tons of threads and havent found a solution

I'm my PC I have a ryzen 7 3700x and Radeon 7 in a Asus b-450f gaming mother board psu 750w and windows is on a Samsung 500g m.2 everything is on a custom water loop

Feb 1, 2020
Update I've discovered that two of my sticks of ram seemed to be bad I took them out and my problem seemed to go away for a bit but now I'm having the same issue again I've reinstalled windows again just to be sure and that didn't fix it I've checked my drive to make sure it was working properly and nothing seems to be wrong with it either when I look at the error report for Minecraft it gives me a system access violation

TRENDING THREADS