[SOLVED] Games crash on startup in windows 10

Sep 1, 2019
I have a ROG asus GL503Vm with a gtx 1060 3gb and a 17-7700HQ aswell as 8gb of ddr4 ram.Since today all my games have crashed on startup.I have downloaded all drivers for my nvidia gpu and have literally downloaded nothing new since yesterday.The temp of my laptop looks good and neither the cpu ,gpu, ram or disk have reached 100% usage when the crash occurs.I would greatly appreciate if anyone is willing to provide me with any response but bare in mind that i cannot change in game settings since i can't open the game,that all my drivers are updated,that Windows is up to date and that the games crash independently of where i launch them from[Battle.net,origin,steam...etc].

Solution
Mcafee usually comes with some type of firewall. It even could have changed with one of its own updates. Disable all Mcafee services from its main screen. If you still can't start your games, uninstall Mcafee and try again (make sure you have your license material handy if you need to re-install). Let us know if anything changes.
Sep 1, 2019
Have you scanned this system for malware/viruses lately?
First off all thank you for answering!Yes i have indeed checked for malware but nothing came up in the scan.I would also like to add that suddenly CS GO decided to launch but it remains an exception since no other game actually has.

Tell us about the crash - does it just go away? Do you get a blue screen? Does the computer freeze? What is your internet connection like when the crashes occur? Do you have problems with anything else, such as some websites not loading? Does origin, steam, etc. load and run correctly, or are those crashing too? If they are running, are you logged into your respective accounts?

Sep 1, 2019
Tell us about the crash - does it just go away? Do you get a blue screen? Does the computer freeze? What is your internet connection like when the crashes occur? Do you have problems with anything else, such as some websites not loading? Does origin, steam, etc. load and run correctly, or are those crashing too? If they are running, are you logged into your respective accounts?
Thanks for answering!!The game either has a freeze and closes of just closes right after opening.The computer however does not freeze and my internet connection doesn't drop at all .I am indeed logged in to my respective accounts on in platform and they do work fine.

Sep 1, 2019
Are all of your games from legitimate sources? Did you install anything just prior to this issue starting?
Yes all my games have been downloaded through origin, steam or battle.net and no, nothing new had been downloaded prior to this issue.I should mention that my Laptop did freeze about 2 hours prior to this problem.

Sep 1, 2019
As a start, go into the steam app and make sure it's still pointed to the correct location. As a "quick and dirty" test, you could just delete you steam apps folder and let Steam re-download your game(s) to see if that fixes it.
Bare in mind that all my games aren't from steam but the problems occurs independently of the platform used.I have checked all the game files and nothing has been corrupted or deleted.I have indeed re downloaded some games but nothing has changed,..

Mcafee usually comes with some type of firewall. It even could have changed with one of its own updates. Disable all Mcafee services from its main screen. If you still can't start your games, uninstall Mcafee and try again (make sure you have your license material handy if you need to re-install). Let us know if anything changes.

Solution
Sep 1, 2019
Thank you very much for that advice!!After completely uninstalling the McAfee antivirus i can finally launch my games!!!!