[SOLVED] Games crashes for no apparent reason after some time

Apr 19, 2021
I've had this new pc for two months now, but only played really non-demanding games like League of Legends. Recently tried playing Cyberpunk 2077, Path of Exile and Horizon Zero Dawn and they always crash, after around 30minutes of gameplay. I have the latest bios and nvidia drivers. Temps stay pretty safe all the time, the gpu (Rtx 3080 Galax) stays at 65c and cpu (Ryzen 5600x) at 60. I have no idea what may be causing it. My PSU is 800w so I think that should be safe. I have tried my RAM both with d.o.c.p. on and off and the same happens anyways.

Solution
Start with running the RAM at 2933 or 3200MHz and see if it'll post. If it does, run Memtest86 to see if it's stable.If it is, boot into Windows, rerun Userbenchmark, and post the results.
Apr 19, 2021
List all your components, including PSU. Run a userbenchmark and post a link to the results.
Are you overclocking, overvolting, or adjusting any timings with the CPU, RAM, or GPU? If yes, reset to default and test again.

The hwinfo log was with the gpu a bit underclocked, I'm not sure by how much. CPU and RAM at stock.

Here is the userbenchmark with everything at stock (including the gpu) https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/42209744
I'd guess they are a bit low because I'm using "balanced mode" in the power plan instead of "High Performance". I'll try playing in a bit in these stock settings and post the hwinfo log too.

My components are:
AMD Ryzen 5 5600x
Nvidia RTX 3080 Galax
Asus TUF Gaming x570 Plus Wi-Fi
DDR4 16GB 3600 G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 2x8
750W EVGA 220-G5-0750-X1 80p GOLD SuperNOVA
SSD M.2 PCIe 1TB(1000GB) CRUCIAL P1

Of notice is that my PSU is 750w, idk why I thought it was 800w, but it still should be enough I believe.