[SOLVED] Games crashing after upgradin my CPU, Mb and ram

Aug 15, 2021
I upgraded my system to a r5 2600, 2x8 gb ram 3200mhz corsair vengeance lpx and a a320m-a pro motherboard and my games are crashing after 20 min of playing, can you help me?

Solution
What kind of crash are you getting? Bsod, lockup, reboot?

Try troubleshoot with one ram stick, trying both.

After clean reinstall of Windows did you install mobo chipset driver?

Can ya run userbench site and link results page here please
Aug 15, 2021
What gpu do you have? When you upgraded your system did you install all the the drivers from the motherboard website, update the motherboard bios if needed? What game/s are you playing and at what resolution and refresh rate?
i play warzone, cs go, fortnite and gta v at 1080p 60hz, but i didn't know i have to install motherboard drivers, i will try to do that

Reactions: Fix_that_Glitch
Aug 15, 2021
What gpu do you have? When you upgraded your system did you install all the the drivers from the motherboard website, update the motherboard bios if needed? What game/s are you playing and at what resolution and refresh rate?
so i already got the graphics drivers, the chipset and the others but i cant update the bios, because the mb is not detecting the bios update files from the usb flash

Aug 15, 2021
OK so don't mess with the bios if you don't know how to do it. The bios can really mess up your computer. The others will be fine. I should have said do not worry about the gpu driver, download those drivers from AMD or Nvidia which ever gpu you have.
i already did that, i've got an rx 570 and the drivers are up to date

Aug 15, 2021
Your best option is a fresh install windows.
You basically have a new computer running on old windows install. With all of the registry entries for your old hardware.
yeah.. that's the point, i tried that but when i boot the usb with the windows it's bugging and not showing up the windows installation setup, i dont know what to do because when i try to reset the windows from the windows recovery settings, it says: failed to reset, or something like that, i am unable to reinstall the windows

do you mean downloading the windows again from the microsoft page? i did that and it's the same issue
BTW - are you sure, you created windows installation media properly?

Aug 15, 2021
BTW - are you sure, you created windows installation media properly?

so i reinstalled windows, i played some warzone and it crashed again, what should i do?

boju

Titan
Ambassador
What kind of crash are you getting? Bsod, lockup, reboot?

Try troubleshoot with one ram stick, trying both.

After clean reinstall of Windows did you install mobo chipset driver?

Can ya run userbench site and link results page here please

Solution