Question Games crashing and blue screens.

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if I'm posting on the right thread, but whatever. I've been using my PC for some time now and I've been having issues when running some games. The pattern is very inconsistent, whereas some days I would have no issues and other times I would get constant freezes/crashes/bluescreens. I play a wide variety of games; some that are not as demanding like LOL and some that are a bit more like R6 at max settings. I've been getting bug splats for LOL every 10 mins during some sessions, but I crash the most frequent when it comes to games like R6 and Overwatch. I play these games at 2k and 165hz and I have temp monitors whenever I play, and my temps don't seem to be near throttling. These are the following specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD Threadripper 1950x
GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3
Motherboard: Aorus X399 Gaming 7
RAM: 32 GB DDR 3466Mhz
Storage: Samsung 970 M.2 256 GB, Barracuda 1 TB HDD
Power Supply: EVGA Supernova 850 T2 80 Plus Titanium

I've run memtest86 with 0 errors and FurMark without any crashes. One of the blue screens had an error code IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, but the memtest has 0 errors so I have no clue where to go from here. If anyone here visits this thread, please help me!

Jul 29, 2019
Aorus uses some sort of App Center to update their BIOS for the motherboard and I haven't found any new updates to apply to the system, so another dead end there.

Jul 29, 2019
They've been in use for a solid year now and has been taken really well care of. I don't have a spare GPU to test on sadly. Was actually considering on buying a cheap one on FB market or something.

Jul 29, 2019
I've updated my graphics drivers and my bios, but none other than that. Very normal updates as far as I know. Someone told me that it might be my RAM that's faulty, so I'll try testing them with my system by using each stick one at a time.