[SOLVED] Games crashing and not responding

Mar 14, 2020
Okay so basically my games stutter, lose FPS, crash, etc. Some of my games work completely fine like Minecraft and Roblox. There are 3 other games I play and they all glitch and stutter in different ways. Valorant, CSGO, and Apex Legends. I started playing Valorant around 5 months ago, about a month ago I started to get (Low FPS) warnings in the top right corner whilst playing Valorant. It then started getting worse and worse, stuttering, VERY low FPS, even one time my audio cut out for like 20 seconds. I thought it was a problem with the game itself so I deleted it and moved onto another First Person Shooter. I went to Apex Legends which is REALLY laggy and low FPS which allows me to play for about 2 minutes and then freezes, making it unplayable. Last but not least, CSGO doesn't respond as soon as I click play. CS:GO is a low requirement game that was made in 2012. I checked my task manager while CS:GO was not responding and my disk usage was at 100%. Not sure if that was a coincidence but I need help! I'm sick of playing the same two games (Minecraft and Roblox) for like 2 weeks! By the way I use Radeon, have whatever an HDD is (Blue something), and it's an i6 6300 8 GB.

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Also check Resource Monitor to learn more about what is going on with your system.

Process Explorer may also prove helpful. You may need to install Process Explorer. Free and directly downloadable via Microsoft's website.

Other things you can do:

Power down, unplug, open the case.

Clean out dust and debris.

Verify by both sight and feel that all cables/connectors, cards, RAM, and jumpers are fully and firmly in place.

Mar 14, 2020
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Also check Resource Monitor to learn more about what is going on with your system.

Process Explorer may also prove helpful. You may need to install Process Explorer. Free and directly downloadable via Microsoft's website.

Other things you can do:

Power down, unplug, open the case.

Clean out dust and debris.

Verify by both sight and feel that all cables/connectors, cards, RAM, and jumpers are fully and firmly in place.
file:///C:/Users/Auzourii/Pictures/system%20hardware%20specs.PNG

Those are my specs I'm a big tech noob so I have no idea what I'm looking for. I'll try the things you advised now I just wanted to post this first

Edit: What do I look for in my Resource Monitor? I know how to access it though.

Edit 2: I'm scared to look into my PC because I don't have a static wristband plus it's prebuilt because I don't know how to build PCs. I don't want to mess up anything plus get electricuted.

Ralston18

Titan
Could not read/see the system specs.

If an image - use:

http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-2173703/post-images-tomshardware-guide.html

Resource Monitor - what to look for: any resources being heavily used (high %) and what is using that resource.

And, after reading back, I actually should have first focused on Reliability History.....

What to look for there:

Red and yellow icons.

Especially some repeating error or some combination of errors.

(You will see some errors - every system will have errors and warnings so be forewarned somewhat.)

You can right click on any given error for more information and details. May or may not be directly understandable or helpful.

Event Viewer can be used in much the same manner.

But start with Reliability History. Much more user friendly and the timeline format can be revealing.

Just skip looking into your PC for now. But start looking for a knowledgeable family member or friend who can help you investigate the inner components. Keeping in mind the necessary Covid-19 precautions and restrictions. Being safe is first and foremost.

Could be just something coming loose inside. Often happens due to heating and cooling causing expansion and contraction that, in turn, cause minor movements leading to loss of connectivity.

Okay so basically my games stutter, lose FPS, crash, etc. Some of my games work completely fine like Minecraft and Roblox. There are 3 other games I play and they all glitch and stutter in different ways. Valorant, CSGO, and Apex Legends. I started playing Valorant around 5 months ago, about a month ago I started to get (Low FPS) warnings in the top right corner whilst playing Valorant. It then started getting worse and worse, stuttering, VERY low FPS, even one time my audio cut out for like 20 seconds. I thought it was a problem with the game itself so I deleted it and moved onto another First Person Shooter. I went to Apex Legends which is REALLY laggy and low FPS which allows me to play for about 2 minutes and then freezes, making it unplayable. Last but not least, CSGO doesn't respond as soon as I click play. CS:GO is a low requirement game that was made in 2012. I checked my task manager while CS:GO was not responding and my disk usage was at 100%. Not sure if that was a coincidence but I need help! I'm sick of playing the same two games (Minecraft and Roblox) for like 2 weeks! By the way I use Radeon, have whatever an HDD is (Blue something), and it's an i6 6300 8 GB.
Brand and model of your computer would help. we can Google the specs to find the motherboard name.