Question Games crashing and screen flickering ?

Jan 19, 2023
guys i bought a new pc 1 month prior to september i guess we are not very rich and my dad promised me a pc before college
first month i played games on it it was fine then in november maybe games started crashing i was really annoyed i searched google and did everything they said couldnt find anything recently while playing games weird pixel pattern appeared and my computer shut down i was really worried
next day the same happened im now really confused and scared if my hardware would be damaged and havent played games since plz can someone help me

Jan 19, 2023
full system spec? include brand and model of the psu
um i am not such a pc guy heres what i know
gtx 1060 ti
3 gb asus written on it
8 gigs ram
power supply says bronze 80+ 650 watt
cpu is core i5 4570 3.2 ghz
mother board is gigabyte h81m
500 gigs harddisk and 120 ssd
case is thunder with rgb
has 3 rgb fans
thats all i know

Jan 19, 2023
um i am not such a pc guy heres what i know
gtx 1060 ti
3 gb asus written on it
8 gigs ram
power supply says bronze 80+ 650 watt
cpu is core i5 4570 3.2 ghz
mother board is gigabyte h81m
500 gigs harddisk and 120 ssd
case is thunder with rgb
has 3 rgb fans
thats all i know
full system spec? include brand and model of the psu
Well if it is still under warranty I would bring it back to where you bought and ask for an exchange.
thank you for your kind opinion but unfortunately im afraid that is not possible
if you could inform me about any other ways
i want to resort to that option at last

Jan 19, 2023
Well sadly, it sounds like a faulty GPU. You could try a new cable (HDMI? DP?) but if that doesn't work I would exchange the system if it is still under warranty. I hope it is.
it was a second hand gpu cause i didnt have enough budget
unfortunately no warranty
will try a new hdmi
ive done stress test though they gave results as it should have and my system was stable all the way