Games Crashing Constantly

Feb 8, 2019
Upon playing any game on my PC (Overwatch, Battlefield V, and other steam games) I run into audio issues (fuzz and pooping) while discord/spotify do not have these issues while running simultaneously. After a few moments, the game will crash. Only the game. No error message or anything (as if I hit Alt+F4). This issue has been going on for about two weeks and I have been unable to play any games. During Christmas time, I replaced my CPU from an i5-6400 to an i7-7700K. these problems didnt start happening until the end of January. Nothing else has changed. I tried swapping back CPU's and nothing changed either. When I run Heaven Benchmark, temps and clocks on the CPU/GPU look normal. i thought then it was a software issue so i did a complete reinstall on Windows and all drivers. The problem is still here. I am completely lost at this point to what could be wrong.
PC Specs:
Cpu- i7-7700k
Gpu- Evga 1070ti
Ram- Corsair Vengence 2x8gb
Mobo- Msi Z270I
PSu-Corsair SF600

Feb 8, 2019

I updated the bios and I'm still having game crashes. I'm starting to think it has to be hardware related because I've done a fresh reinstall on everything I could think of now.