Aug 26, 2019
My system:
AMD Ryzen 7 2700X (with stock cooler)
ASRock B450M Steel Legend
Intel 660p Series 2 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive
G.Skill Flare X Series 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 6 GB XC GAMING Video Card
EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply

Just as the title says, whenever a boot up a game it runs fine and then inevitably crashes, the game simply freezes for half a second and then vanishes. The time this will happen will vary. I have already uninstalled my graphics drivers and reinstalled them and stress tested my components. The only anomaly that came up was during the Large FFTs test (stressing memory and memory controller) in Prime95 I got a blue screen and kmode_exception_not_handled. I ran windows diagnostics on my memory and it came back clean. I also got a Kernal Security Check Failure once when the game crashed and ran the system file checker which found corrupted files and repaired them. If I were to guess, it would be a driver issue but I'm not sure what to do aside from uninstalling and reinstalling my drivers.

Aug 26, 2019
I checked my bios and all the other drivers. It could be malware. If I can’t figure out the problem by this weekend I’ll take the time to do a fresh install of the os. I’m trying to rule out the memory being bad I ran memtest overnight to check the memory and while i didn’t get any errors after 4 hours my system did crash at some point during the night.
while the temp is high, shouldn't crash.
did you do a fresh os install for this build?
malware scan? latest bios/chipset driver?