[SOLVED] Games Crashing HELP!

Nov 30, 2020
I play Dota 2 and Destiny 2, both games will randomly close without warning. The game will freeze for a split second then just close to desktop without any error message.

I have:
AORUS B450 M
Ryzen 5 2600
RX 580
16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 3200
Corsair CX 650M PSU

All drivers are updated as is Windows. I have run memtest86 and it had 2 errors the first time and 5 the second time. I have new RAM on the way. Could there be anything else I'm missing or should look into. It's had issues since I built it 2 years ago, but has gotten progressively worse, the crashes are more frequent now to the point games are in playable.

Solution
When i think about it, i have the same Ram as you, and currently after 1y i am facing a problem too, but different, might be the ram?

When do the games close? 10min? hour? is it non consistent?, only these 2 games?

Morterio

Great
Dec 4, 2020
When i think about it, i have the same Ram as you, and currently after 1y i am facing a problem too, but different, might be the ram?

When do the games close? 10min? hour? is it non consistent?, only these 2 games?

Solution
Nov 30, 2020

It's non consistent, but progressively has gotten more frequent and happens earlier in the game.

I just installed new RAM 2 days ago and so far no problems.